- Nibbles and sharing £4.00 / £7.00 (2/3 for sharing)Bread and olives with garlic and lemon with extra virgin olive oil and aged balsamic dip
- Garlic Bread, our own bread toasted with parsley and garlic butter
- Deep fried Whitebait with brown bread & butter, served with tartare sauce £6.00
- Goats cheese, lightly grilled on toast and served with house chutney (V) £6
- Houmous served with roasted vegetables and toast. (VG) £6
- Griddled Halloumi, served with a caper and lime dressing. (V) £6
- Homemade soup of the day with crusty bread £4.50
- Lasagne with a rich red wine ragu served with garlic bread, and a dressed green salad. £11.00
- Abbey Burger-minced steak pate on a toasted bun topped with cheddar or stilton, girkin served with chips and salad garnish. £11.00 (add bacon £1.00)
- Vegetable Lasagne. Roasted peppers, courgettes and a rich tomato sauce with a bay infused béchamel served with a dressed green salad and garlic bread. £10.50
- Breaded Plaice fillet served with chunky chips, garden or mushy peas and tartare sauce. £11.00
- Garden burger with a cumin crust, served on a toasted bun with chunky chips, salad & a chive, garlic mayo. £10.00
- Sandwiches. £5.50
- All served on our homemade bread, with a salad garnish.
- Cheese and chutney
- Tuna mayo
- Warm roast beef and horseradish
- Home roasted ham and tomato
- Add a bowl of chips £2 or large £3.50
- Please ask a member of staff if you have any dietary requirements.
- For Gluten free options please ask.
- For our Catch of the day please see our specials board.
- Desserts see pudding board from £5.50
- Ice cream – £4.00
- Cafetiere Coffee – £2.30
- Tea – £2.00
- Hot Chocolate £2.30
- Irish coffee – £5.00
- Please speak to a member of our team for any allergy or dietary requirements.